The 4th series of offering unknown things to ghosts
Verification to see the reaction by offering something that Setsu-chan and Tsuchan have never eaten
1st time: Maritozzo> Meiji-san “delicious” Showa-san “no answer”
2nd time: Tapioca drink> Meiji-san “I don’t want to drink”, Showa-san “Thank you”
3rd time: Peyang> Meiji-san “delicious”, Showa-san “delicious”
|[What to use]|
② Voice imitation doll
③ Walking doll
* Minimize the depiction of moving dolls and the depiction of shadows and sounds.
* Viewer illustrations will not be posted from the perspective of writing and portrait rights.
Setsu-chan was pleased to move the doll
Moved the doll again
It sounds like “Wagashi”*Japanese sweets.
Up to here for this time
” Fruit sandwich ” Related information
” Fruit sandwich ” Japanese Fruit Sandwich (Fruit Sando)
Brighten your day with Japanese Fruit Sandwich called Fruit Sando! Juicy seasonal fresh fruits are embedded in chilled whipped cream between two slices of pillowy Japanese milk bread. These colorful sandwiches with strawberries, orange, and kiwi are perfect for breakfast and snack!
” Fruit sandwich ” A History of Sandwiches in Japan
- An ordinary office worker who loves to watch ghost Youtube videos
- 2022.11.07Rich Dog7[S7-ep1]#398 I asked the ghosts if I could take pictures in the haunted house.
- 2022.11.04Rich Dog6[S6-ep34]#395 ” Heavy snorting ” What did the ghosts see at a crossroads that has long been rumored to be a female ghost?
- 2022.11.04Rich Dog6[S6-ep35]#396 ” Ghost change clothes ” What is the difference between clothes that can be worn and clothes that cannot be worn?
- 2022.11.03Rich Dog6[S6-ep33]#394 ” Reconsideration ” A Male Ghost Talking About Repentance and an Offering Party in November