Beginning of the video
I printed the illustration introduced in the video on January 8, 2022 and offered it to the ghosts again.
Previously, offered the food ghosts had hoped for in the unknown food series (Fruit Sandwich).
・ For Setsu-chan: We offered apples because there was a request for “apples”.
・ For Tsu-chan: Because there was a hope that the pronunciation of “dagashi” or “Japanese sweets” was difficult to understand, we offered the sweets and Japanese sweets together.
|[What to use]|
① Voice imitation doll
② Walking doll
* Minimize the depiction of moving dolls and the depiction of shadows and sounds.
* Viewer illustrations will not be posted from the perspective of writing and portrait rights.
“Apples” “Yokan” “Kuri Manju” “Strawberry Daifuku” “Donuts” “Syrup” “Hail” “Miyako Konbu” “Ramune” “Baby Star”
Setsu-chan applauds and rejoices
Setsu-chan played with two dolls moving at the same time
Up to here for this time
” Dagashi or Japanese sweets ” Related information
” Dagashi or Japanese sweets ” Beginners Guide to TokyoTreat: Japanese Dagashi Snacks
Dagashi are snacks that are woven into the childhood of many people who grew up in Japan. These delicious, light snacks have been beloved for decades and continue to be made by smaller and lesser-known makers. But often they don’t make it overseas, with many people favoring snacks from well-known brands.
” Dagashi or Japanese sweets ” What is the difference between ‘okashi,’ ‘dagashi’ and ‘wagashi’?
- An ordinary office worker who loves to watch ghost Youtube videos
- 2022.11.07Rich Dog7[S7-ep1]#398 I asked the ghosts if I could take pictures in the haunted house.
- 2022.11.04Rich Dog6[S6-ep34]#395 ” Heavy snorting ” What did the ghosts see at a crossroads that has long been rumored to be a female ghost?
- 2022.11.04Rich Dog6[S6-ep35]#396 ” Ghost change clothes ” What is the difference between clothes that can be worn and clothes that cannot be worn?
- 2022.11.03Rich Dog6[S6-ep33]#394 ” Reconsideration ” A Male Ghost Talking About Repentance and an Offering Party in November