At the request of the viewer, I asked if he was satisfied with being a ghost now.
|[What to use]|
① Voice imitation doll
② Walking doll
* Minimize the depiction of moving dolls and the depiction of shadows and sounds.
* Viewer illustrations will not be posted from the perspective of writing and portrait rights.
■Are you happy about being a ghost now?
Up to here for this time
” Don’t Die ” Related information
” Don’t Die ” Suicide in the United States
Suicide in the United States is a major national public health issue. The country has one of the highest suicide rates among wealthy nations. In 2020, there were 45,799 recorded suicides, up from 42,773 in 2014, according to the CDC’s National Center for Health Statistics (NCHS). On average, adjusted for age, the annual U.S. suicide rate increased 30% between 2000 and 2020, from 10.4 to 13.5 suicides per 100,000 people. In 2018, 14.2 people per 100,000 died by suicide, the highest rate recorded in more than 30 years. Due to the stigma surrounding suicide, it is suspected that suicide is generally underreported. In April 2016, the CDC released data showing that the suicide rate in the United States had hit a 30-year high, and later in June 2018, released further data showing that the rate has continued to increase and has increased in every U.S. state except Nevada since 1999. From 2000 to 2020, more than 800,000 people died by suicide in the United States, with males representing 78.7% of all suicides that happened between 2000 and 2020. Surging death rates from suicide, drug overdoses and alcoholism, what researchers refer to as “deaths of despair”, are largely responsible for a consecutive three year decline of life expectancy in the U.S. This constitutes the first three-year drop in life expectancy in the U.S. since the years 1915–1918.
In 2015, suicide was the seventh leading cause of death for males and the 14th leading cause of death for females. Additionally, it was the second leading cause of death for young people aged 10 to 34. From 1999 to 2010, the suicide rate among Americans aged 35 to 64 increased nearly 30 percent. The largest increases were among women aged 60 to 64, with rates rising 60 percent, then men in their fifties, with rates rising nearly 50 percent. In 2008, it was observed that U.S. suicide rates, particularly among middle-aged white women, had increased, although the causes were unclear. As of 2018, about 1.7 percent of all deaths were suicides.
The American Foundation for Suicide Prevention reported that in 2016 suicide was the 10th leading cause of death in the U.S., imposing a cost of $69 billion to the US annually. Other statistics reported are:
The annual age-adjusted suicide rate is 13.42 per 100,000 individuals.
Men die by suicide 3.53x more often than women.
On average, there are 132 suicides per day.
White males accounted for 7 of 10 suicides in 2016.
A firearm is used in almost 50% of all suicides.
The rate of suicide is highest in middle age—among white men in particular.
” Don’t Die ” Suicide – Our World in Data
- An ordinary office worker who loves to watch ghost Youtube videos
- 2022.11.07Rich Dog7[S7-ep1]#398 I asked the ghosts if I could take pictures in the haunted house.
- 2022.11.04Rich Dog6[S6-ep34]#395 ” Heavy snorting ” What did the ghosts see at a crossroads that has long been rumored to be a female ghost?
- 2022.11.04Rich Dog6[S6-ep35]#396 ” Ghost change clothes ” What is the difference between clothes that can be worn and clothes that cannot be worn?
- 2022.11.03Rich Dog6[S6-ep33]#394 ” Reconsideration ” A Male Ghost Talking About Repentance and an Offering Party in November