Previously, ghosts taught me a lot about “memorial scenery“.
From the keywords I was taught, I asked a question to find out more.
■Considering the memories of Setsu-chan
“Train” “sea” = “Tohoku Main Line” is a candidate for trains in the Meiji era
“Temple” “Water hole” = Matsushima is a candidate
“Uncle’s house in Miyagi” = I don’t use it in the prefecture where I live, so it seems that I didn’t live in Miyagi.
“Speaking style of Setsu-chan” = I think that the dialect of Tohoku in the Meiji era is quite strong, but since Setsu-chan is a standard language, it seems to be between Tohoku and Kanto.
One of the photos of Matsushima that I will prepare.
■Considering the memories of Tsu-chan
“Castle” = Castle in Gunma ① Iwabitsu Castle ② Akagiyama ③ Kanayama Castle ④ Takasaki Castle ⑤ Numata Castle
Prepare these photos.
|[What to use]|
① Voice imitation doll
② Walking doll
* Minimize the depiction of moving dolls and the depiction of shadows and sounds.
* Viewer illustrations will not be posted from the perspective of writing and portrait rights.
■Is there any place you have seen or visited in this?
Up to here for this time
” Matsushima ” Related information
” Matsushima ” Matsushima Attractions: Why You Need to Visit Japan’s Magical Pine Islands!
For hundreds of years, Matsushima with its pine-covered islands has been regarded as one of Japan’s three most scenic spots. Even today, it is one of the most popular sightseeing locations in the Tohoku Region.
” Matsushima ” Poetic Musings: Matsushima Haiku Attributed to Basho
A haiku avoids adverbs and adjectives to the greatest possible extent. Even verbs, the backbone of language, are elimiated where they can be understood. Many haiku masterpieces have not a single verb, adverb, or adjective (note: this line of thinking clearly indicates that haiku is a “poetry of nouns”)
aa matsushima ya
- An ordinary office worker who loves to watch ghost Youtube videos
- 2022.11.07Rich Dog7[S7-ep1]#398 I asked the ghosts if I could take pictures in the haunted house.
- 2022.11.04Rich Dog6[S6-ep34]#395 ” Heavy snorting ” What did the ghosts see at a crossroads that has long been rumored to be a female ghost?
- 2022.11.04Rich Dog6[S6-ep35]#396 ” Ghost change clothes ” What is the difference between clothes that can be worn and clothes that cannot be worn?
- 2022.11.03Rich Dog6[S6-ep33]#394 ” Reconsideration ” A Male Ghost Talking About Repentance and an Offering Party in November