Beginning of the video
Introducing the illustrations received from the viewers.
Last time, I consulted with ghosts about Yamanaka’s worries about money.
This time, it’s the turn to consult with Miyamoto about his worries.
There was a request from the viewer to consult with Miyamoto, but
Miyamoto himself explained that he has a personality that does not have much trouble.
I don’t regret or worry about what I have done or what I said or do, but I often worry and think deeply before doing them.
When I’m planning a script or a script, I’m worried about the effects of executing it and the feelings of the viewer.
Therefore, it takes time to make a decision.
|[What to use]
① Voice imitation doll
② Walking doll
* Minimize the depiction of moving dolls and the depiction of shadows and sounds.
* Viewer illustrations will not be posted from the perspective of writing and portrait rights.
■Please listen to my worries. Is my personality as it is?
Up to here for this time
” Miyamoto’s worrie ” Related information
” Miyamoto’s worrie ” 10 Signs You’re an Overthinker | Inc.com
” Miyamoto’s worrie ” Here are 10 signs that you’re an overthinker:
- I relive embarrassing moments in my head repeatedly.
- I have trouble sleeping because it feels like my brain won’t shut off.
- I ask myself a lot of “what if…” questions.
- I spend a lot of time thinking about the hidden meaning in things people say or events that happen.
- I rehash conversations I had with people in my mind and think about all the things I wished I had or hadn’t said.
- I constantly relive my mistakes.
- When someone says or acts in a way I don’t like, I keep replaying it in my mind.
- Sometimes I’m not aware of what’s going on around me because I’m dwelling on things that happened in the past or worrying about things that might happen in the future.
- I spend a lot of time worrying about things I have no control over.
- I can’t get my mind off my worries.