Previously, in the video of “[# 006] I asked the question that the resident wants to know the most”
The ghost once answered “yes” to the question “Do you want to hurt people?”
There were many requests from viewers for the details.
At that time, the fact that there were two ghosts wasn’t even called Meiji-san or Showa-san.
Both “yes” and “no” were split answers.
|[What to use]|
① Voice imitation doll
② Walking doll
* Minimize the depiction of moving dolls and the depiction of shadows and sounds.
* Viewer illustrations will not be posted from the perspective of writing and portrait rights.
■Why did you say “I want to hurt people” in the past?
|Tsu-chan herself was also painful.|
Tsu-chan, it’s okay already.
Up to here for this time
” Reason for hatred ” Related information
” Reason for hatred “8 Reasons Why We Hurt The Ones We Love The Most
“Love hurts” is such a popular belief, while simultaneously love is the absolute emotion of connectedness and union. Everyone wants to be loved, but can we actually handle love? Can it even exist without pain?
If someone we love gets hurt or feels upset, our natural response is to comfort them and provide them with the essential care they need to make sure everything is alright again. But what about when we are the ones that are susceptible for their pain…?
Somehow it is in the closest and most intimate relationships with lovers, family members and close friends that the most pain is inflicted on both sides.
” Reason for hatred “Commentary: An intense urge to hurt someone, when anger gets out of hand for some
- An ordinary office worker who loves to watch ghost Youtube videos
- 2022.10.03Rich Dog5[S5-ep66]#353 ” Effect of amulet ” I asked how male and female ghosts feel
- 2022.10.02Rich Dog5[S5-ep65]#352 ” Grave of the Fireflies ” Reactions of ghosts watching movie
- 2022.10.01Rich Dog5[S5-ep64]#351 ” Change in appearance ” Check the changes in ghosts at the October offering party
- 2022.10.01Rich Dog5[S5-ep63]#350 ” Ability to possess ” I asked if any ghost can freely possess a person.