I came to Meijo Park at night with a doll.
On the local map, you can see the castle from the pond over the bridge, check where the bench is, and
I will go around several places that are likely to be applicable.
We finally arrived at the same place as the image.
Then, I let the dolls sit on the bench and continued to watch them together for a while.
Suddenly the camera was out of focus.
Up to here for this time
Meijo Park wiki
The name Meijō derives itself from the abbreviated kanji form of Nagoya Castle (名古屋城, Nagoya-jō). So in effect the park’s name translated means “Nagoya Castle Park”, since it lies to the north of the castle and used to be a part of its wider compound.
The park is located on the site of the former Ofuke-niwa (御深井庭) or Ofuke-oniwa (御深井御庭) of the Edo period. The Ofuke Garden was a large garden centering on a pond that was left over from the low marshland that existed on the north side of the castle when Nagoya Castle was built, and served as a defense for the north side of the castle. The pond had a number of small islands and the area was cultivated as a Japanese garden. It is said that the third shōgun Tokugawa Iemitsu admired this garden when he visited and used it as a model for the Fukiage part of Edo Castle. Located west of the Ofuke Garden was lord Tokugawa Naritomo’s Shin Goten (新御殿 New Palace) in what is today Horibata-chō (堀端町).
After the Meiji era, the land was reclaimed and used as a military drill ground. The area was converted into a public park in 1931.
Meijo Park (Meijyo Park)
- An ordinary office worker who loves to watch ghost Youtube videos
- 2022.10.03Rich Dog5[S5-ep66]#353 ” Effect of amulet ” I asked how male and female ghosts feel
- 2022.10.02Rich Dog5[S5-ep65]#352 ” Grave of the Fireflies ” Reactions of ghosts watching movie
- 2022.10.01Rich Dog5[S5-ep64]#351 ” Change in appearance ” Check the changes in ghosts at the October offering party
- 2022.10.01Rich Dog5[S5-ep63]#350 ” Ability to possess ” I asked if any ghost can freely possess a person.