Beginning of the video
Introducing the illustrations received from the viewers.
I asked what the ghosts think about “Obon”, which was often requested by viewers.
|[What to use]|
① Voice imitation doll
② Walking doll
* Minimize the depiction of moving dolls and the depiction of shadows and sounds.
* Viewer illustrations will not be posted from the perspective of writing and portrait rights.
■What do you think about “Obon”? Or have you experienced anything?
Setsu-chan applauds and looks happy
Up to here for this time
” Obon ” Related information
Obon – Japan Guide
Obon (お盆) is an annual Buddhist event for commemorating one’s ancestors. It is believed that each year during obon, the ancestors’ spirits return to this world in order to visit their relatives.
Traditionally, lanterns are hung in front of houses to guide the ancestors’ spirits, obon dances (bon odori) are performed, graves are visited and food offerings are made at house altars and temples. At the end of Obon, floating lanterns are put into rivers, lakes and seas in order to guide the spirits back into their world. The customs followed vary strongly from region to region.
What Is Obon ? A Guide To The Japanese Halloween
- An ordinary office worker who loves to watch ghost Youtube videos
- 2022.10.03Rich Dog5[S5-ep66]#353 ” Effect of amulet ” I asked how male and female ghosts feel
- 2022.10.02Rich Dog5[S5-ep65]#352 ” Grave of the Fireflies ” Reactions of ghosts watching movie
- 2022.10.01Rich Dog5[S5-ep64]#351 ” Change in appearance ” Check the changes in ghosts at the October offering party
- 2022.10.01Rich Dog5[S5-ep63]#350 ” Ability to possess ” I asked if any ghost can freely possess a person.