Beginning of the video
It is a video of the same day as the day when the Sky Tree was shot.
After going to Tokyo Skytree, we also visited Sensoji Temple in Asakusa.
Sensoji Temple has existed for a long time, so it was a place where I wanted to check the impressions of the ghosts.
Asakusa is a city that is familiar to both of us, as we frequently visit it when Rich Dog is a newcomer to the theater live performances.
|[What to use]|
① Voice imitation doll
② Walking doll
* Minimize the depiction of moving dolls and the depiction of shadows and sounds.
* Viewer illustrations will not be posted from the perspective of writing and portrait rights.
■How was your sightseeing in Asakusa?
Up to here for this time
” Sensouji ” Related information
Sensoji (浅草寺, Sensōji, also known as Asakusa Kannon Temple) is a Buddhist temple located in Asakusa. It is one of Tokyo’s most colorful and popular temples.
The legend says that in the year 628, two brothers fished a statue of Kannon, the goddess of mercy, out of the Sumida River, and even though they put the statue back into the river, it always returned to them. Consequently, Sensoji was built nearby for the goddess of Kannon. The temple was completed in 645, making it Tokyo’s oldest temple.
” Sensouji ” Tokyo’s oldest temple complex
- An ordinary office worker who loves to watch ghost Youtube videos
- 2022.09.29Rich Dog5[S5-ep61]#348 I verified what the ghosts would think if we performed a serious fight.
- 2022.09.28Rich Dog5[S5-ep60]#347 ” Dead boy ” What did the ghosts see at a pond rumored to have ghosts?
- 2022.09.27Rich Dog5[S5-ep59]#346 ” Fictional woman ” When I introduced it, the ghosts reacted harshly.
- 2022.09.26Rich Dog5[S5-ep58]#345 ” Appearance of ghosts ” The ghosts who taught each other what they looked like