Beginning of the video
Introducing the illustrations received from the viewers.
Tsu-chan asked if he could come back to “Obon” with a question that was often requested by viewers.
|[What to use]|
① Voice imitation doll
② Walking doll
* Minimize the depiction of moving dolls and the depiction of shadows and sounds.
* Viewer illustrations will not be posted from the perspective of writing and portrait rights.
■Can Tsu-chan come back to Obon?
After this, the focus of the camera continued to move unnaturally.
Up to here for this time
” Obon ” Related information
” Obon ” A Brief History of Obon Festival – Culture Trip
A Buddhist tradition celebrated in Japan for over 500 years, Obon is an annual three-day event held in honor of one’s ancestors, which sees families get together as the spirits visit household altars. More recently, the holiday has become a time for family reunions, as people return to their hometowns and revisit the graves of the deceased. We take a look at the cultural and spiritual significance of Obon, as well as the best places to witness the festival for yourself.
” Obon ” The History of Toro Nagashi, Japan’s Glowing Lantern Festival
The hauntingly beautiful festival of Toro Nagashi (literally, “floating lanterns”) is one of the major events in Japan’s yearly calendar. Each August, thousands of Japanese lanterns are floated on rivers, traditionally to celebrate the end of O-bon, a Buddhist festival. Here’s the low-down on the lantern festival’s history and how to take part as a visitor to Japan.
- An ordinary office worker who loves to watch ghost Youtube videos
- 2022.09.29Rich Dog5[S5-ep61]#348 I verified what the ghosts would think if we performed a serious fight.
- 2022.09.28Rich Dog5[S5-ep60]#347 ” Dead boy ” What did the ghosts see at a pond rumored to have ghosts?
- 2022.09.27Rich Dog5[S5-ep59]#346 ” Fictional woman ” When I introduced it, the ghosts reacted harshly.
- 2022.09.26Rich Dog5[S5-ep58]#345 ” Appearance of ghosts ” The ghosts who taught each other what they looked like