Beginning of the video
Introducing the illustrations received from the viewers.
Nakanotake Shrine, which I visited when I went to see the cherry blossoms on Mt. Myogi, has a history since the Heian period.
I asked the ghost Setsu-chan what he thought when he saw Daikoku-sama and the shrine after climbing the long stairs.
|[What to use]|
① Voice imitation doll
② Walking doll
* Minimize the depiction of moving dolls and the depiction of shadows and sounds.
* Viewer illustrations will not be posted from the perspective of writing and portrait rights.
* There are two walking dolls because Masa-chan and other ghosts may come.
■What was your impression of the shrine when you went to see the cherry blossoms?
Up to here for this time
” Nakanotake Shrine ” Related information
” Nakanotake Shrine ” Nakanotake-jinja Shrine
Nakanotake-jinja Shrine, located at the foot of Mt. Myogi, is known for its 20-meter tall statue of Daikoku, a deity of wealth and luck. The 8.5-ton figure, which clutches a sword, is considered a rare depiction of the deity, who typically holds a mallet.
People come to the temple to pray to ward off disease, misfortune, and evil spirits while welcoming in good fortune.
During the Yamato period, the Myogata clan built the Shrine during the reign of the 29th Emperor Kinmei (reigned 539-571), and in the late Heian period, Sir Fujiwara, the 82nd Emperor Go-Toba, in March of Juye II (1183), obtained a master blacksmith and dedicated the sacred sword.
- An ordinary office worker who loves to watch ghost Youtube videos
- 2022.09.29Rich Dog5[S5-ep61]#348 I verified what the ghosts would think if we performed a serious fight.
- 2022.09.28Rich Dog5[S5-ep60]#347 ” Dead boy ” What did the ghosts see at a pond rumored to have ghosts?
- 2022.09.27Rich Dog5[S5-ep59]#346 ” Fictional woman ” When I introduced it, the ghosts reacted harshly.
- 2022.09.26Rich Dog5[S5-ep58]#345 ” Appearance of ghosts ” The ghosts who taught each other what they looked like