Beginning of the video
Introducing the illustrations received from the viewers.
A video that was shot and unreleased when Tsu-chan was still there before going to see the cherry blossoms.
I had them watch the movie “Heisei Tanuki Battle Pom Poko” that both adults and children can enjoy.
|[What to use]|
① Voice imitation doll
② Walking doll
* Minimize the depiction of moving dolls and the depiction of shadows and sounds.
* Viewer illustrations will not be posted from the perspective of writing and portrait rights.
Up to here for this time
” movie Pom Poko ” Related information
Pom Poko – Rotten Tomatoes
movie Pom Poko wiki
Pom Poko (Japanese: 平成狸合戦ぽんぽこ, Hepburn: Heisei Tanuki Gassen Ponpoko, lit. “Heisei-era Raccoon Dog War Ponpoko”) is a 1994 Japanese animated fantasy film written and directed by Isao Takahata, animated by Studio Ghibli for Tokuma Shoten, Nippon Television Network and Hakuhodo, and distributed by Toho.
An environmental allegory, the story features tanuki, or Japanese raccoon dogs (incorrectly referred to as “raccoons” in the English dialog). In Japanese folklore, tanuki are considered to be magical creatures, capable of shape-shifting into people or other objects. They are a highly sociable, mischievous species, too fun-loving and fond of tasty treats to be a real threat – unlike kitsune (foxes) and other shape-shifters.
The phrase “Pom Poko” in the title refers to the sound of tanuki drumming their bellies, from a 1919 poem by Ujō Noguchi which became a popular children’s song when it was set to music in 1925.
- An ordinary office worker who loves to watch ghost Youtube videos
- 2022.09.29Rich Dog5[S5-ep61]#348 I verified what the ghosts would think if we performed a serious fight.
- 2022.09.28Rich Dog5[S5-ep60]#347 ” Dead boy ” What did the ghosts see at a pond rumored to have ghosts?
- 2022.09.27Rich Dog5[S5-ep59]#346 ” Fictional woman ” When I introduced it, the ghosts reacted harshly.
- 2022.09.26Rich Dog5[S5-ep58]#345 ” Appearance of ghosts ” The ghosts who taught each other what they looked like