Beginning of the video
Introducing the illustrations received from the viewers.
In honor of Setsubun, a traditional Japanese event, we played “Bean-Throwing [mamemaki]” with Setsu-chan and Tsu-chan.
During “Bean-Throwing [mamemaki]”, I turned off the voice imitation doll switch.
|[What to use]|
② Voice imitation doll
③ Walking doll
* Minimize the depiction of moving dolls and the depiction of shadows and sounds.
* Viewer illustrations will not be posted from the perspective of writing and portrait rights.
■Was today fun?
Setsu-chan applauded and was pleased
Up to here for this time
” Setsubun ” Related information
Setsubun (節分, “seasonal division”) is a festival held on February 2, 3 or 4, one day before the start of spring according to the Japanese lunar calendar. It is not a national holiday. For many centuries, people have been performing rituals with the purpose of chasing away evil spirits at the start of spring.
Around the 13th century, for example, it became a custom to drive away evil spirits by the strong smell of burning dried sardine heads, the smoke of burning wood and the noise of drums. While this custom is not popular anymore, a few people still decorate their house entrances with fish heads and holy tree leaves in order to deter evil spirits from entering.
” Setsubun “ Mamemaki: Japan’s Bean-Throwing Tradition
- An ordinary office worker who loves to watch ghost Youtube videos
- 2022.09.29Rich Dog5[S5-ep61]#348 I verified what the ghosts would think if we performed a serious fight.
- 2022.09.28Rich Dog5[S5-ep60]#347 ” Dead boy ” What did the ghosts see at a pond rumored to have ghosts?
- 2022.09.27Rich Dog5[S5-ep59]#346 ” Fictional woman ” When I introduced it, the ghosts reacted harshly.
- 2022.09.26Rich Dog5[S5-ep58]#345 ” Appearance of ghosts ” The ghosts who taught each other what they looked like