Beginning of the video
Introducing the illustrations received from the viewers.
In honor of Setsubun, a traditional Japanese event, we played “Bean-Throwing [mamemaki]” with Setsu-chan and Tsu-chan.
During “Bean-Throwing [mamemaki]”, I turned off the voice imitation doll switch.
|[What to use]|
② Voice imitation doll
③ Walking doll
* Minimize the depiction of moving dolls and the depiction of shadows and sounds.
* Viewer illustrations will not be posted from the perspective of writing and portrait rights.
■Was today fun?
Setsu-chan applauded and was pleased
Up to here for this time
” Setsubun ” Related information
Setsubun (節分, “seasonal division”) is a festival held on February 2, 3 or 4, one day before the start of spring according to the Japanese lunar calendar. It is not a national holiday. For many centuries, people have been performing rituals with the purpose of chasing away evil spirits at the start of spring.
Around the 13th century, for example, it became a custom to drive away evil spirits by the strong smell of burning dried sardine heads, the smoke of burning wood and the noise of drums. While this custom is not popular anymore, a few people still decorate their house entrances with fish heads and holy tree leaves in order to deter evil spirits from entering.
” Setsubun “ Mamemaki: Japan’s Bean-Throwing Tradition
- An ordinary office worker who loves to watch ghost Youtube videos
- 2022.11.07Rich Dog7[S7-ep1]#398 I asked the ghosts if I could take pictures in the haunted house.
- 2022.11.04Rich Dog6[S6-ep34]#395 ” Heavy snorting ” What did the ghosts see at a crossroads that has long been rumored to be a female ghost?
- 2022.11.04Rich Dog6[S6-ep35]#396 ” Ghost change clothes ” What is the difference between clothes that can be worn and clothes that cannot be worn?
- 2022.11.03Rich Dog6[S6-ep33]#394 ” Reconsideration ” A Male Ghost Talking About Repentance and an Offering Party in November